Monday, November 24, 2008

Mooooood Swings

I don’t get influenced by mood swings too much. But still a few activities are mood driven… focusing on work, dressing up, answering mobile calls etc. It doesn't mean that my mood is spoiled or that I am irritated, angry, frustrated etc. It also doesn't mean I am upset about something or someone. It is quite simple and straight – just that I don’t feel like doing anything. I need some time off doing nothing. Just a little time….

At least these days I have realized it myself. I am happy most of the times. Touch wood! Nothing can really bother me…even if it does, not for a long time. It just takes a few minutes to get back to normal. Because I strongly feel nothing is worth breaking my head so much. There are a few things I cannot avoid, so I go with the flow. And in a few circumstances I prepare myself for the worst with options in hand. So that way nothing comes as a surprise or shock.

No comments: