Saturday, October 25, 2008

Midnite music..

Have you ever heard varity of music numbers in the midnite? If not, try it out..dont put the volume too high or even too low.. melodious to jing bang.. old to new.. sad to joy numbers..romantic to meaningful numbers on life and existance. Itz quite amazing that people have made atleast one song for any situation in life. Dheere dheere se from aashiqui.. dil to pagal hai.. chup ke se from saathiyaa..zindagi ka safar, a kishore number....
I am listening to it all now and i can see my mood changing often depending on the kind of song that is being played on. And a lot of memories passing through during each and every song. From childhood days at home & school..from neighbours and holidays to the most recent happenings..
Few of which i love to cherish again and again to a few more which brings tears in my eyes constantly.. from learnings and gains to the failures and deepest loss of life!
Guess i am getting too senti now.. let me stop it all here and put on a jing bang music before i hit the bed.. Good night all of you!
You should try listening to music in the midnite when the entire world around you is sleeping .. no disturbance.. in absolute silence.. in dark..when you cant hear anything but music.. when u cant see anything but your own memories.. am sure you will like it.. let me know if you have such memories!

3 comments:

Sriiiii said...

Very true shilps.. The outside world at night is so calm and serene that it makes the song even more melodious!!

Anonymous said...

Thats my fav time too.. I have linked you :)

Anonymous said...

Emotional and sensitive person like me should always stay far from slow numbers specially ‘Kishore Kumar’s slow tracks’. But again I know what you mean & that’s very true.

R@Gs
X